Hunter alignment systems make truck and bus alignment service fast, simple and proﬁtable
The Hunter WT Series Heavy-Duty Alignment Systems utilize a powerful computer, Microsoft® Windows® 7 and exclusive WinAlign® HD software to deliver alignment features specifically for heavy-duty truck, trailer and bus applications.
- More than 60 heavy-duty axle configurations
- Step-by-step instructions for sensor placement, measurement and adjustment are provided on-screen.
Heavy-Duty Vehicle Speciﬁcations Database
- WinAlign HD software includes a complete specification database as supplied by major heavy-duty vehicle manufacturers.
- Light-duty specs are also included.
- Sensors measure wheelbases up to 600 inches on trailers.
- 500 inches on trucks.
- Integrated electronic components enhance reliability
- Hard shell cover is made of the same bulletproof material used in fighter jet canopies.
- Impact-prone areas are protected by integrated bumpers.
- Self-centering adaptors are light, rigid and offer high versatility for trucks and buses with low – hanging bumpers or air dams.
- Fits wheels 15 to 28 inches* in diameter.
- Optional Hub Center Adaptors are available for specialty and hard-to-mount wheels.
No Cables Between Sensors and Console
XF transmitter in each sensor sends data to the console. Signal is virtually uninterruptible even by solid objects.
Low-cost rechargeable batteries provide a full day of continuous operation.
“Hot-swap” batteries without interrupting the alignment job.
Docking stations** recharge sensors between jobs.
No Toe Lines or “Strings” Between Sensors
Optical infrared emitter/CCDs read cross-toe, front-to-rear toe and wheelbase / trackwidth.
Solid state digital inclination transducers measure caster, camber and S.A.I.